And the planting begins



Time flies when you're having fun, that's for sure. I started an entry on Saturday, but I never got around to finishing. The nice weather was calling to me.

I've been doing a lot of cleaning. I packed up and shipped out a lot of stuff to local charities and finally got around to recycling all the paper little old packrat me had saved. It's nice to have the space to store the stuff I've started collecting, especially the glass jars, wicker baskets, and ceramic bowls.

I also helped clean out a couple of the flower beds outside, although we've still got a bunch of work to do. Hopefully we'll get most of it done by the time I've managed to coax my seedlings into plantable size. Which as of now is still quite plausible as nothing has actually sprouted yet. I keep hoping I'll wake up to little green shoots, but that might be a while off.

No comments:

Post a Comment