You know it's fall when...

The knitting comes out in full force...

Back at the beginning of the summer I bought a couple of skeins of Knitpicks Swish DK when I bought the yarn for my stockings. It's since been sitting in a box earmarked for a pair of leggings. As excited as it was I never started them as they're for me and I have quite a list of knitting to be done for other people.

That list has since gotten put on hold as I'm currently too broke to buy yarn. Yay for being a student! While this is sad it means I will soon be the owner of the following (sans stirrups):

(c) Judy Sumner

When these are done I'm contemplating making up a pair of "slipper socks" from the same book Knitted Socks: East and West for JB as she's had her eye on a skein of Red Heart I keep throwing dirty looks at.

No comments:

Post a Comment