For the Love of...



I feel a bit like Kate Hewlett every time I post something with 'sorry guys, I fell off the face of the internet for a bit'.  I do though remember that I have a blog, I've just been busy, out of town, internetless, and hot (90's in June is insane).  As it is I'm just popping in for a quick update.

I've had a lot of interest in the design I made up for Ravelry's birthday design competition and wanted to let you all know that I have prints and other items available for purchase on CafePress.  There's also a smattering of photographic prints on there as well.  Both of these can be found here.

I should be back with regular content soon.  I haven't been doing much crafting but I do have some food related stuff and photos to share with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment