Oh Canada… thank you for your awesomness

I’ve gone and fallen in love with Flashpoint.  I hadn’t intended to.  It started out a lot like most other things with me watching a couple of episodes with *insert favorite actor here* (Pacale Hutton, in this case, for those of you who are wondering).  The episodes were good, really good, but I chalked it up to the amount of glee I had over cop uniforms and the CN Tower.  I’m really not hard to please when it comes to all things Canadian, but then I watched another episode.  I had an hour before bed, no biggie, but one turned into two, I feel in love with the characters and I was hooked.  And since it’s been awhile since we’ve had some Canada <3 on this blog, here’s a bit of Toronto themed goodness.

PicMonkey Collage

Sources (clockwise from top left): A Wintery Day in Toronto, Toronto Throw Pillow,
The Birds, Transportation Collage of Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment