Unplugged... at least for now



Shut Down Day is this Saturday May 3. There's still time to join in if you're interested.

I know for me it doesn't seem like a big deal until I try and do it. What's a day without a computer? It's something about voluntarily giving it up that makes it so hard for me. Sure if I'm too busy or if I've got something better to do it's not an issue. Staying off the computer on an unplugged night isn't usually much of an issue either, but staying off for a whole day?

It's going to be interesting. Especially since it's on a weekend this year. It'll be me, my camera, and my ipod for most of the time. Maybe I'll even get around to finishing Kitchen Literacy.

And while we're on the subject of unplugging, there's a great article over at electrolicious (the home of 52 nights unplugged) on etsy, the alchemy feature, and a jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment