You can't dream for me now.

Daisies II


I spent a lot of time this week poking around homesteading and gardening sites. I looked at everything from square foot gardening, to container gardening, and building houses on rural homesteads. All in all a very interesting bit of research, I learned a lot but I still haven't decided what I want to grow. I know I want to start some herbs inside on the window sill, basil, parsley, thyme, coriander and some stuff for my tea, mint, lemon balm, chamomile, maybe some stevia. Thing is I haven't decided what and how I want to grow stuff outside. All I know is I want to grow something, and badly. I'll figure it out eventually. I'm not too worried, although I'm hoping I don't get sick of it the second the temperature gets into the high eighties.

I also spent a lot of time this week on etsy looking for birthday presents for a couple of friends. I haven't found exactly what I wanted, but I found a bunch of really cool stuff in the process.


Jack - Swirl Bubble Pendant with Onyx Bead by enca
I love the sort of French style curve in this one, especially with the contrast between the two colors.


life is bitter, but sweet by nanako
I'm not usually a fan of Polaroids especially when the processing can totally ruin the original effect, but all of the prints in this shop are breath taking.


Wine by eclecticchaoscreated


Grilled Cheese Pendant/Charm by OneElf
I love OneElf's collection of spunky charms. There's everything from ice cream sandwiches to robin eggs and bird's nests. They really look like miniaturized objects, it's the neatest thing.


Moonstone Necklace with Charm by eastsidejewels
This was actually the first necklace I picked out of the bunch that I was looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment