30 Days of Knitting Day 10

Do you have a favorite pattern or designer?



 If we were talking about sewing I'd be directing you all over to Bridges on the Body so you could all stare at the pretty and wonder, like me, why you don't own a copy of Corsets and Crinolines.  We're not though so I should probably get back on topic before I go off on some crazy ramble.

As I mentioned I recently purchased a copy of Judy Sumner's book Knitted Socks: East and West.  The socks are absolutely gorgeous, definitely some of my favorites.  While I was trying to decide if I did in fact want to buy the book, I ran across Modern Top Down Knitting by Kristina McGowan.  I've been itching to get my hands on it ever since.  I have yet to actually see a hard copy of the book and I can already tell it's going to be my new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment