30 Days of Knitting: Day 2

What is currently on your needles? 

As Becca's present's currently sitting in Oz land (and no one else of concern reads this blog) I feel safe answering this question.  I have a couple of Christmas presents currently in the works.

I have a GSP cozy (textured stitch, with felt owl for the front), a cabled hat (based off this) and ribbed hat (rav link) currently in production.  The cozy's almost done.  The side needs to be seamed up on it (yes I knit it flat...I didn't have my circs handy *headdesk*).  The cabled hat's halfway done and the ribbed hat's just started.  Unfortunately I only have the ribbed hat with me to take photos.  No worries though I've made up for it by using one of my favorite books as a backdrop.

The cable in the photo's because I'm using the magic loop method (best thing ever!)...



No comments:

Post a Comment